SICE ADMINISTRATION (BL-INAD-IUBLA)Job Summary
The Luddy Career Services Office is seeking a Part-time Office Assistant to support the team in a variety of capacities during the 2 academic year. This position will report to Kendallyn Teague, Associate Director of Employer Relations.
- Manage the resume document approval system in Handshake.
- Provide quality resume feedback for students at all levels, including Freshman - PhD.
- Work between 10-20 each week, minus university breaks and holidays. Set schedule will be based around personal class schedule. Remote work is possible.
- Utilize Microsoft Teams and email reliably, as communication tools. • Assist with other office projects and virtual events as needed.
- Currently enrolled as a student at Indiana University and be in good academic standing.
- Eligible for work study.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work primarily autonomously, utilize problem solving skills, and make decisions using sound judgement.
- Ability to pass a FERPA quiz and maintain confidentiality in all matters.
- Solid understanding of and ability to navigate Handshake, the online career management system our office uses, is a bonus.
Bloomington, IndianaAdvertised Salary
$10.50 per hour. Work Hours
10-20 hours per week. Work hours will need to be coordinated Monday through Friday between the hours of 8am - 5pm. Remote work is possible. Work hours cannot be scheduled during courses. Job Classification
Career Level: Temporary
Job Function: Temporary Hourly
Job Family: Work Study Undergrad
Click here to learn more about Indiana University's Job Framework.Posting Disclaimer
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there may be differences in the working conditions as advertised in our standard job postings (e.g., the ability to travel from one campus to another, etc.). If you are invited for an interview, please discuss your questions or concerns regarding the working conditions at that time.
This posting is scheduled to close at 11:59 pm EST on the advertised Close Date. This posting may be closed at any time at the discretion of the University, but will remain open for a minimum of 5 business days. To guarantee full consideration, please submit your application within 5 business days of the Posted Date.
If you wish to include a cover letter, you may include it with your resume when uploading attachments.New employees will be provided with information regarding Indiana University's COVID-19 vaccine policy, which includes the opportunity to request an exemption. To learn more, view our COVID-19 vaccine information page.Equal Employment Opportunity
Indiana University is an equal employment and affirmative action employer and a provider of ADA services. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, color, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, national origin, disability status or protected veteran status. Indiana University does not discriminate on the basis of sex in its educational programs and activities, including employment and admission, as required by Title IX. Questions or complaints regarding Title IX may be referred to the U.S. Department of Education Office for Civil Rights or the university Title IX Coordinator. See Indiana University's Notice of Non-Discrimination here which includes contact information.Campus Safety and Security
The Annual Security and Fire Safety Report, containing policy statements, crime and fire statistics for all Indiana University campuses, is available online. You may also request a physical copy by emailing IU Public Safety at or by visiting IUPD.Contact Us