WHEEL CHAIR VAN DRIVERS- Akron/Canton, Cuyahoga County, Lake/Geauga County, Mahoning/Trumbull County, Lorain County
DRIVERS WANTED IMMEDIATELY! 1st and 2nd shift available, Full & Part Time.
Provide A Ride is an essential business that provides passenger transportation services. We have 30 years of experience in the transportation field and work 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. Our fleet includes wheelchair vans, passenger vans, and shuttle buses.
- At least 23 years old
- Valid Ohio Driver's License with a clean driving record
- High School Diploma or GED
- Pre-employment Drug Screen and DOT Physical exam
- Criminal Background Screen
- Must be able to work around service animals
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES**
- Provide door-through-door pick-up and drop-off for all customers.
- Ensure client's wheelchair has been safely tied down and secured
- Transport customers to and from previously scheduled locations in a safe and timely manner.
- Map out routes to and from specified destinations
- Inspect vehicle for any damage, ensure all the required equipment is in the vehicle
- Maintain cleanliness of company vehicles and report mechanical concerns to management.
Provide A Ride is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace.
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
To keep our drivers and passengers safe, we have implemented PPE that includes face masks, gloves, and clear plastic barriers in all vehicles as well as a specialized sanitation process for vehicles between routes.
To apply: www.providearide.com/join-our-team. Click on ‘Open Positions’ or Contact our Human Resources Recruiter, Akilah Thomas at 216-475-1001 ext. 183.