How to Apply
A cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should be attached as the first page of your resume. The cover letter should address your specific interest in the position and outline skills and experience that directly relate to this position. Summary ABOUT THE STEPHEN M. ROSS SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
The Stephen M. Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan is a diverse learning community grounded in the principle that business can be an extraordinary vehicle for positive change in today's dynamic global economy. The Ross School of Business mission is to build a better world through business. Through thought and action, members of the Ross community drive change and new ideas that improve business and society. About the Weiser Center for Real Estate
Click here to learn more.Purpose
The Program Coordinator will play an important supportive role in the growth of the newly formed Weiser Center for Real Estate. We are launching several signature programs, including the Blau Career Development Series, Speaker Series, Professional in-Residence, and the UM/Ross Investing Academy. You will provide valuable insight and support in the early stages of these impactful programs. If you have a passion for academic programming, student support, and community engagement, this is a great opportunity! You will report directly to the Managing Director of the Center.You Will:Program Coordination
Marketing and Communications Support
- Oversee the production of logistics for programs, events, conferences, workshops, or meetings by managing relationships, preparing and gathering materials, communicating with attendees, summarizing event evaluations, and attending/hosting.
- Manage programs by participating in organizational meetings with faculty and program directors on design, finance, and operational aspects of multiple programs.
- Advise students regarding program or unit procedures.
- Prepare and update program materials, communications, websites, newsletters, and presentations.
- Solicit and respond to feedback regarding different aspects of the program.
- Present feedback to program directors and recommend actions for future programming and continuous improvement.
- Oversee and maintain project timelines and deadlines.
- Be a liaison between program students and applicable Ross or University departments.
- Function as primary contact and representative for specific programs.
- Create program timelines, calendars and systems.
- Provide support for special projects.
- Help promote programs for the Weiser Center for Real Estate, including email marketing and communication
- Create databases of prospective students, current students, industry, and alum contacts
- Update content on the Weiser Center for Real Estate website
- Create program materials, including informational materials, RSVP forms, templates.
- Manage inventory of physical Weiser Center for Real Estate marketing and communication materials
- Help oversee student support staff
- Provide administrative support for timekeeping and hiring processes (for regular and temporary staff).
- Represent the Weiser Center for Real Estate at university and external functions.
- Support Center Directors in preparation for meetings, programs, travel, and other engagements.
Benefits at the University of Michigan
- A bachelor's degree
- 1 or more years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in project management and event planning
- A collaborative approach to your work
- Handle confidential information
In addition to a career filled with purpose and opportunity, the University of Michigan offers a comprehensive benefits package to help you stay well, protect yourself and your family and plan for a secure future. Benefits include:
- Generous time off (Vacation, Holidays, Season Days)
- A retirement plan that provides two-for-one matching contributions with immediate vesting
- Many choices for comprehensive health insurance
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability coverage
- Flexible spending accounts for healthcare and dependent care expenses
- Flexible Work Program
- Ross Onsite Fitness Center
The general salary range for this position is $43,000-$49,000. You can expect to be paid a competitive and equitable salary. Factors used to determine salary include experience, knowledge and skills for the position. You are encouraged to discuss salary questions to honor understanding and transparency throughout the recruiting process.Additional Information Michigan Ross values a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion. We are committed to the development of diverse and culturally intelligent staff who thrive and contribute to a positive and inclusive environment. The statements included in this description are intended to reflect the general nature and level of work assigned to this classification and should not be interpreted as all-inclusive. Application Deadline
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven days. The job may be removed from posting boards and filled any time after the minimum posting period has ended U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. U-M COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
COVID-19 vaccinations are now required for all University of Michigan students, faculty and staff across all three campuses, including Michigan Medicine. This includes those working or learning remotely. More information on this policy is available on the Campus Blueprint website or the U-M Dearborn and U-M Flint websites. Job DetailJob Opening ID
Weiser Center for Real Estate Program CoordinatorJob Title
Admin Coord/Project CoordWork Location
Ann Arbor Campus
Ann Arbor, MIFull/Part Time
School Bus AdminDepartment
ROSS SCH Weiser Center for REPosting Begin/End Date
11/12/2021 - 12/03/2021Salary
$43,000.00 - $49,000.00Career Interest