Ohio Business Machines is a premier vendor of SHARP Multifunction Digital Copier Systems, Document Management Software Solutions, VOIP Phone Systems, Managed Print Services, Managed Network Services, Canon Wide Format Printers, and FP Mailing Systems committed to providing customers with excellent products and services.
Why join us?
- Dynamic team/company culture
- Unlimited Growth Opportunity. We believe in promoting from within!
- Benefits start the first of the month following employment date
- Prepares truck for operation by inspecting general condition; checking fluid levels and tire pressure; validating adherence to road ability standards.
- Loads truck by placing, and securing items.
- Delivers items by identifying destinations; operating the truck; unloading items; maintaining schedule.
- Serves customers by understanding and forwarding communication.
- Maintains safe operation and clean appearance by complying with organization operational policies, procedures, and standards, as well as state and local driving rules and regulations; cleans truck exterior and interior.
- Maintains delivery, truck, and driving records by obtaining receipt acknowledgments; recording tracking information; completing driver log and truck performance forms.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in training opportunities.
- Will assist in assembly of copy machines.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Clean driving record - CDL not required
- Experience driving a box truck
- General knowledge of the Northeast Ohio Area
- Desire to be part of a great team
- Ability to work in a physical, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work overtime.