Dedicate yourself to an Organization and Mission you can be proud of by joining the Western Reserve Area Agency on Aging!
We provide choices for people to live independently in the place they want to call home.
Western Reserve Area Agency on Aging (WRAAA) is a private non-profit corporation, organized and designated by the State of Ohio to be the planning, coordinating and administrative agency for federal and state aging programs in Cuyahoga, Geauga, Lake, Lorain and Medina Counties. It is one of twelve Area Agencies on Aging (AAAs) in the state organized together with local service provider organizations and the Ohio Department of Aging (ODA) to form the state's public aging services network. The network works together to create opportunities for Ohioan's to receive needed home and community services and supports; and to age successfully in their own homes and communities.
Candidates we love…
- Self-motivated and compassionate Social Workers (LSWs) and Registered Nurses (RNs) looking to be part of a Best-in Class organization
- Team players who are committed to providing superior service to all they serve
- Enthusiastic professionals excited to grow with an organization that values dedication, innovation and collaboration.
What our staff loves about us…
- A generous six week PTO program and paid holidays
- An investment in professional development through a substantial, annual training funds allotment
- A 401K program with company match
- Paid parking in a covered parking garage
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits and so much more…
The MyCare Ohio Waiver Service Coordinator is responsible for evaluating assessment and care management data to determine ongoing care needs and service options and the coordination and authorization of all waiver services for assigned members enrolled in community based waiver programs.*