Welcome to Mill Creek! We're glad you're here! At Mill Creek Residential, we believe that every associate is imperative to the success of our organization. We believe in embracing our core values and in the power of People, Places and Relationships.
At Mill Creek, the Vice President - Land Acquisitions acquires and entitles the land necessary to meet division goals and projections.Essential Functions/Responsibilities
Education and/or Experience
- Detailed and results oriented.
- Observant, creative and investigative.
- Effective at human relation skills and maintaining business relationships.
- Must have excellent negotiation and financial skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of profit margins and return on net assets.
- Maintain proactive contact with land owners/developers/brokers, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while keeping track of priorities so that all intended objectives are met.
- Managing priorities and accountability on the part of others who are preparing information for you.
- Bachelor's Degree;
- Minimum 5 years Land Acquisition experience in progressively responsible positions or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years Land Acquisition experience with residential homebuilders that should include Single Family Homes, Active Adult Communities, or Townhome Communities.
- Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected
Mill Creek is an Equal Opportunity Employer Are you ready to contribute to the success of Mill Creek Residential? If so, apply today and become part of an organization that believes in uncompromising integrity, celebrating successes, continuous improvement, and working hard, smart and together!