Responsible for the successful completion of export shipments from the Global Distribution Center Additionally, performs diversified duties including, tracking shipments, assisting subsidiary partners with traceability and same day shipping, offering hazardous materials for transportation, scheduling of shipments with freight forwarders and couriers, coordination of shipments with internal and external customers, and communication of shipment movement to internal and external customers.
- Process exports in a timely manner
- Understand and comply with US Export law- release Sanctioned party blocks as appropriate
- Escalate shipments of concern to Trade Ops/Compliance
- Process Canadian Exports and submit files to Brokers timely
- Assist warehouse personnel in times of peak volume- Run packages through the meter for domestic shipments.
- All other tasks as assigned
- BS/BA degree desired.
- Minimum of 1-2 years distribution, warehouse or transportaion experience preferred.
- Experience with SAP and sanctioned party list screening preferred.
- Hazardous materials certifications (DOT/IATA training) a plus
- Project management and time management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Abillity to multitask and change directions quickly
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT), the world's leading specialty measurement company, has pioneered chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis innovations serving the life, materials, and food sciences for more than 60 years. With more than 7,000 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in 35 countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities, with products available in more than 100 countries. Our team focuses on creating business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations to enable significant advancement in healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality.
Working at Waters enables our employees to unlock the potential of their careers. Our global team is driven by purpose. We strive to be better, learn and improve every day in everything we do. We're the problem solvers and innovators that aren't afraid to take risks to transform the world of human health and well-being. We're all in it together delivering benefit as one to provide the insights needed today in order to solve the challenges of tomorrow.
Diversity and inclusion are fundamental to our core values at Waters Corporation. It is our responsibility to actively implement programs and practices to drive inclusive behavior and increase diversity across the organization. We are united by diversity and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, our customers and our community. Waters is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or protected Veteran status.