Job is located in Shelton, CT
Butler America is seeking a Technical Recruiter. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 year technical recruiting experience, preferably with in an agency environment. The Recruiter should have strong verbal and written communication skills. The Technical Recruiter will be responsible for the following:
· Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
· Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
· Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; social networking and internet job sites.
· Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
· Arranges interviews by coordinating schedules of internal and external customers.
· Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
· Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Expertise and Education:
· BS Degree from accredited four year college or university
· 1+ years of Recruitment experience in an agency environment, including the use of an Applicant Tracking System
· Experience using 3rd party job boards and Internet navigation tools
· Strong negotiation and closing skills, ability to deal with very complex hiring processes and follow them through to closure
· Extremely detail oriented and thorough with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
· Experience recruiting in a fast-paced, dynamic environmentJob Requirements: