Abveris is Boston's premier antibody discovery company providing contract research services to the biopharma industry. Abveris applies advanced immunization methods combined with B cell screening and hybridoma-based antibody discovery technologies to provide comprehensive gene-to-antibody discovery services. Abveris is developing the next generation of biologics, cell therapies, vaccines, and diagnostics in partnership with global leaders in biopharma.
Abveris is a division of Twist Bioscience that prides itself in integrity, teamwork, drive, innovation, and our partner s successes in biologics development. We provide our hard-working team with a generous vacation policy, a matching retirement plan, and free lunch every day.
The primary function of this role is to work with the Director of Marketing to create marketing contents that deliver value to highly technical, sophisticated audience groups who are mostly scientists and business executives. This role is a multifunctional marketing role that requires some experience within fields of life sciences and biology, and/or knowledge in antibody discovery/immunology. You will have the ideal opportunity to learn about the commercial side of life science if you aspire to a business career in the long run.
- Draft marketing and sales enablement contents including but not limited to technical notes, white paper, brochures, presentation decks, and case studies
- Copywriting for web content including landing pages and blogs
- Assist in content copywriting for digital marketing campaigns
- Miscellaneous tasks assigned by the Business Development Team
- A passion for antibody discovery and development
- M.S./B.S. in biological sciences or related field with 1+ years of industry experience or PhD. in biological sciences or related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required
- Demonstrated technical writing capability from work or research thesis at school
- Passion to learn about marketing principles and methodologies
- Business acumen and a basic understanding of the antibody discovery service industry are desired
- A team player looking to contribute strongly in a growing, hard-working, collaborative, science-driven company environment
- Proficient with Microsoft suite
- Experiences with CRM (Hubspot/Salesforce) and Adobe InDesign are desired