SRG are currently working with a very well-established organisation, which is responsible for technical innovations across the UK in different scientific sectors including pharmaceuticals and biologics, who are currently looking to further expand their Cell Biology Department. As this is a new team they are looking to expand by bringing in a strong biological scientist with strong leadership qualities to help develop the team further.
Title: Team Leader
Location: North East of England
Salary: Competitive with an attractive benefits package
* You will have the opportunity to supervise a team of up to 5 direct reports with all-encompassing responsibility.
* To identify new technical developments and trends.
* Lead and deliver experimentation around the development and validation of synthetic and cell-based expression systems suitable for the production of protein and gene therapy based
biologics including mRNA, viral vectored products and other novel systems.
* Educated to degree level in Biological science related field.
* Has demonstrated management experience.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to (url removed). For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Rebecca on (phone number removed).
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit (url removed) to view our other vacancies