DOING BUSINESS WITH PEOPLE, FOR PEOPLE
Teleperformance is a global leader in providing exceptional omnichannel customer experiences since 1978. Our impacts are far-reaching, spanning over 62 countries and interacting with over 38% of the world's population. This kind of growth wouldn't have been possible without the dedication of our people who continue to provide outstanding customer service in every opportunity. Here, your success is our success.
Our Talent Acquisition Managers play an integral role within the TP family. Working in a collaborative and engaging environment, you will be responsible for managing a team of Recruiters across multiple geographies while building and maintain relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external. As you continue to grow and challenge yourself, you will discover your potential can take you anywhere you want to go.
The Talent Acquisition Manager will support the business goals by supervising the quality, productivity and effectiveness of the team members assigned. Responsible for overseeing the identification of potential candidates, by effectively sourcing, screening, and interviewing, all incumbents while creating a positive candidate experience.
- Competitive wages
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and more)
- Employee Wellness and Engagement Programs
- Paid Time Off
- A fun, casual work environment!
PRIMARY DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Develop relationships with community partners to create brand awareness and increased applicant traffic within local markets
- With direction from leader, develop innovative sourcing initiatives which result in a solid pipeline of qualified candidates
- Manage the performance of individual recruiters and the entire team against established performance goals and metrics
- Proactively acquire competitive market information and business strategies and consult with hiring managers and leadership teams to present different ideas
- Adhere to 100% compliance for all regulation and laws
- Manage assigned teams' effectiveness and productivity related to; sourcing, screening and hiring while ensuring standards are maintained and policies and procedures are adhered to
- Actively seek new recruiting strategies that continually replenish the candidate pipeline based on market conditions and skill sets needed
- Manage and track marketing efforts and candidate flow to identify gaps
- Grow and maintain a robust recruiting department with a proven track record of success
- Audit team processes to ensure alignment with organizational requirements
- Develop strategies to continually ensure candidates offered meet the requirements of the role
- Mentor, manage and develop assigned team members to ensure accountability as well as build relationships
- Consistently communicate with key stakeholders on areas of opportunity, successes, and gaps in process
Perform other related duties as assigned
- 5-10 years' experience in a high-volume Talent Acquisition organization
- 4 years minimum experience in a leadership role managing a team of full life cycle recruiters
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Efficient time management
- Sufficient depth of knowledge in employment law strongly preferred
- Ability to influence across a matrix of business constituents
- Proven track record of building rapport with employees, management, and vendors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to express innovative thoughts/ideas with regard to recruiting and overall employee experience
- Previous Recruitment call center experience preferred
- ATS Experience - preferably ICIMS experience
Being One of Our People
It is our mission to always provide an environment for our employees that promotes happiness from the inside out. When you work with us, you are valued and inspired to learn, to teach, and to grow. We want you to come to work motivated to and proud to be on our team. That's why we continually invest in creating outstanding work experiences and endless development opportunities. We want you to be and feel at your best, always.
Teleperformance is an Equal Opportunity Employer