MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Arkansas based general contractor in need of Commercial Construction Superintendent for a long term opportunity to oversee commercial/Light Industrial/Government projects both ground up and renovations.
A general contractor specializes in a wide range of projects including commercial/Light Industrial/Government. They believe in creating a strong, positive company culture to make for a good working environment.
Construction Superintendent Responsibilities:
- Oversee project and project team to ensure projects are completed on time and on budget.
- Work with Project Manager and owners to ensure each project phase is completed correctly
- Run job site safety meetings and oversee construction to ensure all safety regulations/standards are met.
- Complete daily reporting
- Run weekly subcontractor meetings
- Communicate with project inspectors, architects, engineers, city officials
Construction Superintendent Qualifications
- 3-5+ years of experience as a Construction Superintendent overseeing commercial ground up and renovations
- Light Industrial experience is highly preferred
- Familiarity Procore or similar program
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Package includes but is not limited to:
- Competitive salary
- bonus based on projects
- Health/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Vehicle allowances or Company Vehicle
- PTO/Vacation Time
3-5 years of experience as a construction superintendent (ground up and renovations)