MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Amazing Superintendent opportunity with annual raises guaranteed, autonomy, and annual bonus!!
This client is a General Contractor that specializes in new construction and interiors projects projects. Since serving the DMV region for over 30 years they have an annual revenue of over 100 Million. With that come an extensive portfolio which includes a collection of diverse commercial, community/municipal, self storage, and industrial type projects just to name a few sectors. This firm offers a competitive Salary, 401K, full benefits package, along with a great work-life balance and culture.
The Construction Superintendent handles the timely completion of various types of projects including base buildings, tenant fit-outs, and building renovations. Superintendents work closely with the Project Management team from project start to project completion. Duties include supervision of labor and subcontractors, coordination, scheduling, purchasing, safety, quality control, and client relations. This position reports to the Project Executives and/or the CEO.
Successful candidates for this position will have the following qualifications:
- Successful candidates for this position will have the following qualifications:
- High school diploma required; four-year degree from an accredited university with concentration in Building Construction, Engineering or Architecture is preferred
- Three to five years of experience in the commercial construction field is preferred
- Possess strong organizational and time-management skills with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, handling and prioritizing multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Collaborative and flexible personality demonstrating excellent teamwork capabilities
- Ability to prioritize client satisfaction - maintaining existing client relationships as well as developing new client relationships
- Exhibit a positive attitude and a passion for our industry
- Self-motivated with a desire to continually improve one's knowledge and abilities
- Ability to participate in industry-related social events and culture activities
* Salary is 6 figures, range depending on experience
* Annual bonus
* Annual raises
* Full Benefits 100% coverage
* Car Allowance at a 600$ plus a gas card!!
* Excellent company culture with a passionate and positive task force, as they treat all employees like family.