Bayside Search Group is working with one of the most customer-centric companies on earth. This company is looking for exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people in the Human Resources arena. Internal customers: Technical Sales Employees, Supporting large numbers of employee groups (400-500). Align with technical sales leaders (4-5). Must have Tech experience can have experience in Manufacturing or Defense. Onboarding of leaders, operationally, ensuring they can scale. Mechanisms and processes that are manual and need to be automated. Day to day responsibilities: driving change with an organization or strong management. Helping leaders think about designing and organizing the work.(The role can be based out of any of their Corporate office (Arlington, VA, New York, Chicago Boston, MA, Atlanta).
In this position, you will help your business leaders to develop and execute HR priorities that enable business priorities and foster the employee experience. It requires strong leadership and team collaboration across global leadership teams, as well as wide projects and HR initiatives. We are looking for a seasoned professional who will partner with business leaders on strategic people initiatives, has the ability to implement and optimize HR programs and processes, as well as identify and drive appropriate solutions aligned with labor relations, HR policies, processes.
We are looking for a Human Resources leader who has the ability to diagnose issues and influence long term solutions and outcomes. You must be able to collaborate across groups, influence all levels of the organization. You should be comfortable rolling up your sleeves and engaging on a hands on basis with individuals and teams as well as operating strategically with leadership teams. You will need strong business acumen, executive coaching skills, excellent communications skills, strategic thinking, and planning/project management skills. You must be able to balance competing priorities and conflicting opinions, and facilitate the best decisions for employees and the business in an environment of ambiguity and rapid change.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience. MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in an HR generalist leadership role, preferably in a high tech or fast growth environment.
- 5+ year's experience driving organizational change initiatives, and developing talent management plans for a global organization.
- Previous employee relations and talent assessment experience.
- Demonstrated achievements in coaching, influencing and problem solving.
- Depth of pragmatic experience with compensation planning, negotiation, and implementation.
- An ability and desire to own a space, provide thought leadership, and catalyze results.
- Strong judgment and expertise in assessing management and executive talent.
- Broad experience and specific knowledge of human resource theory, including employee relations, learning, and performance management.
- Excellent business acumen and an ability to understand a P&L.
What this company had to offer:
- Recognized as the most desirable workplaces in the US
- Ranked as Number 1 as far as Top companies in US
- Full benefits and relocation
- VERY competitive compensation and benefits program