4910 Tiedeman Road - Brooklyn, Ohio 44144
This position is on site at the Brooklyn or Cincinnati. OH office location.
Availability for this position will be work hours between 4PM and 2AM Monday through Friday.
Perform data entry to repair fields on virtually rejected items. Perform visual analysis and make decisions regarding suspected items in Image Quality Analysis (IQA), Code Line Validation (CLV) and Payee Name Verification (PNV). Research and resolve issues as part of duplicate item detection. Perform tasks related to Cash Management products (CDA, PosPay, etc.). Maintain two-way communication with leaders and coworkers. Alert Monitor and/or Supervisor to equipment or workflow issues in order to minimize client impact. Follow up with others to ensure that commitments are met. Other duties as assigned.
Essential job duties
* Primary focus is on execution within defined parameters with some expansion based on development. Roles at this level are responsible for routine operational and/or administrative work with little to no discretion and decision-making
* Administering defined procedures, analyses, tasks and report preparation while receiving explicit instructions for filing, recording, processing, servicing, recording, and/or organization of documentation associated with a product or process
* May assist in reviewing or ensuring proper documentation or procedures are used for basic activities
* This role covers a combination of staff within the areas of credit cards, retail banking, small business banking, consumer lending, mortgage banking, collections, recovery, origination, or auto finance and cover a broad range of responsibilities and duties
* Performs basic routine tasks assigned by manager with little autonomy. May provides service in relation routine billing inquiries, service requests, suggestions and complaints from customers.
* Completes work by following clear defined procedures
* Other duties as assigned
Required and/or Preferred Qualifications
* 0-1 years experiences with working knowledge of the business or general office skills
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent. College degree preferred
* Works well with others in a fully developed work team environment
* Open minded and adaptable to new ideas in a changing environment
* Excellent customer service skills
* Proven excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
* Good judgment and decision making ability
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
* Analytical, research and problem resolution skills
* Proficient in 10-Key, able to perform with a high degree of speed and accuracy.
* Comfortable navigating multiple computer systems and applications
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
* Basic understanding of accounting principles
* Basic knowledge of banking policies, procedures, government regulations
* Basic understanding of loan documentation
* Proven ability to handle all monetary/ processing functions independently
* Basic knowledge/experience in multiple payment delivery channels; OLDS, Lockbox, ACH, wires
* Basic knowledge of banking policies, procedures and governmental regulations
* Ability to perform simple scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance functions
* Proven ability to handle high transaction volumes accurately
* Ability to meet production goals
* Proven ability to handle all customer service inquires and diffuse difficult customer situations independently
* Exceptional attention to detail.
* Excellent customer service skills.
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other protected category.
Qualified individuals with disabilities or disabled veterans who are unable or limited in their ability to apply on this site may request reasonable accommodations by emailing .