HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
Youve earned your degree. How will you use that achievement to reach your goals? Do more with the knowledge youve worked hard to acquire and the passion you already have. At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Become the professional you are meant to be in this meaningful role.Specialist SAP Architect - Security Live
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world.
Amgen is seeking a Specialist SAP Architect - SAP Security to join the Global ERP team based at the Amgen Capability Center in Tampa, Florida. They will be responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of Amgens Global SAP security solutions with strong and extensive hands-on expertise in a highly complex environment. they will be expected to help with the continuous improvement of Amgens Global SAP security design, processes, and procedures.
At Amgen, our mission is simple: to serve patients. Our new Tampa Capability Center provides essential services that enable us to better pursue this mission. This pioneering center serves as a base for finance, information systems, and human resources professionals to make a significant impact at one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies. By centralizing these services and activities, we can improve teamwork, share standard methodologies, innovate, and streamline processes for our entire enterprise. The invaluable contributions of our hardworking Tampa team will help us develop the vital and innovative medicines that treat serious illness and unmet medical needs around the globe.Role Responsibilities:
- Strong expertise in SAP security principles, technologies, and solutions, delivering functionality or services on time, on budget, and to meet business needs.
- Provide thought leadership and hands-on support towards the adoption of new trends and methodologies while ensuring compliance.
- Work with business and project teams to design security technical assessments using leading industry practices.
- Solid experience in S4 HANA Security principles and solutions.
- Designing security roles and authorizations.
- Responsible for Development, Testing, Implementation, and Support of Roles, across all SAP landscapes.
- Ensure compliance with Amgen security policies, processes, and procedures across all SAP systems.
- Support SAP Security Audits and compliance requests.
- Proactive management of issues and risks, establishing mitigation and contingency plans.
- Proficient and experienced with SOX Controls in SAP Global Risk and Compliance Application.
- Design and assess SAP GRC Access Control suite of programs, including user provisioning, segregation of duty management, emergency access, and role management.
- Perform GRC configuration and use GRC Process control to automate the manual processes.
- Assist functional and technical team with solving critical issues, as it relates to Security or GRC.
- Highly motivated individual who can thrive in a team environment.
- Efficiently be an outstanding resource with the business, service partners, and vendors.
- Experience working in Agile methodology and DevOps.
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The professional we seek is a person with these qualifications.
Master's degree plus 3 years of directly related experience
Bachelors degree plus 5 years of directly related experience
Associates degree and 10 years of directly related experience
High school diploma / GED and 12 years of directly related experiencePreferred Qualifications:
- 9 plus years of SAP Security experience, with a good understanding of SAP security concepts/techniques.
- Should have 2 plus SAP security full cycle implementation experience.
- Worked on GRC 12/10.x AC/PC with at least one implementation project experience.
- Should have proven experience in a coordinating and planning role on SAP Security and GRC projects.
- 3 or more years working in Agile and DevOps model applying concepts like User Stories, Personas, Epics, features, Sprint, etc.
- Proven technical knowledge in all SAP security aspects of SAP S/4, ECC, TM, EWM, GRC, BI, ATTP, GTS, SolMan, HANA, Fiori, and PO.
- Should have SAP Security/GRC system upgrade experience.
- Experience with Onapsis security vulnerability tool is preferred.
- Be open to work in a dynamic environment embracing change as a constant and adapting to new technologies.
- Good written, verbal communication, and presentation skills.
- Positive attitude and a good work ethic.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; ability to influence personnel across functions and at all levels.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment.
- Certifications such as SAP Security or GRC is preferred.
- Pharmaceutical/Biotech experience a plus.
Some of the vast rewards of working here
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, we also work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Full support and career-development resources to expand your skills, enhance your expertise, and maximize your potential along your career journey
- A diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plancomprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefitswith compensation and benefits rated above 4 stars (out of 5) on Glassdoor
for a career that defies imagination
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Amgen requires all staff in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of employment. In accordance with applicable law, Amgen will provide reasonable accommodations to staff members who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship to Amgen, its operations, or its staff.