The Client and Project:
My client is a leading RC frame sub-contractor who are currently recruiting a Site Engineer to complete a 8 month scheme.
You will be required to manage all the setting out of an RC frame and groundworks package.
Site Engineer Responsibilities:
* Reporting to and working with the Project Manager and foreman.
* Site set up and compliance with health and safety.
* Completing all setting out associated to the RC frame and groundworks package.
* Raising technical queries on design issues.
Site Engineer Requirements:
* CSCS card.
* Must have previous experience setting out RC frames and groundworks.
* Degree in civil engineering/construction or time served in UK on site
The Next Steps:
To apply for the role as a Site Engineer, click on the apply now button below and submit your CV for further information