My client is a tier 1 Civils contractor and is recruiting for a Site Engineer to work on a massive civils sceme in Manchester.
Contract length is 36 months with potential to stay on as they have over 15 live projects in the area, we are looking for a engineer with heavy civils background.
* Must have 3 years minimum experience working on civils projects.
* Must have CSCS
* SMSTS preferable
Site engineer Duities include
* Coordinate site engineering control and setting out activities and provide information to operatives and subcontractors.
* Complete diary sheets along with any photographic evidence as required.
* Undertake material reconciliations.
* Ensure all surveying equipment is calibrated.
* Carry out as-built surveys on complete works and drawings.
* Produce 2D & 3D site sketches.
* Assist in maintaining quality records, ensuring all works undertaken in accordance with Inspection & Test Plans (ITP) and maintaining the as-built records.
* Assist in basic planning, monitoring & programming.
* Assist in mentoring junior and graduate engineers as required.
* Control and minimise waste on site.
* Identify/assist in introducing new process, techniques and innovations on site.
If this role sounds of interest to yourself please apply and one of our team will be in touch