We are always looking for great people for a great Company…
Automation Plastics is a custom plastic injection molder located in Aurora, Ohio and we believe the best products are built by great people. As we strive to produce the best quality products, we are looking for those individuals that are dependable, hard-working, and take satisfaction in a job well done.
We are looking for a Shipper
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and 3 years related experience and/or training
- Pulls finished goods from inventory to be shipped in accordance to customer’s purchase orders.
- Prepares shipping forms and records quantities and date of shipment
- Receives incoming shipments, confirms and verifies accuracy of packing list and transports materials to their appropriate storage location or department
- Organizes and maintains the storage of raw materials and finished goods in the warehouse and performs an Inventory of these products on a monthly basis, or as required
- Operates industrial forklift and company truck to perform required duties
- Performs safety inspections on forklift and company truck and documents accordingly
- Able to read and interrupt documents, such as, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- Holds a valid Driver’s License and safe driving record
- Must be able to maintain valid industrial forklift and driver’s license
- And would be committed to APC’s goals and values.