Adicet Bio, Inc is a clinical stage biotechnology company discovering and developing allogeneic gamma delta T cell therapies for cancer. We are advancing a pipeline of "off-the-shelf" gamma delta T cells, engineered with chimeric antigen receptors (CAR) and T cell receptor-like antibodies (TCRL), to enhance selective tumor targeting, facilitate innate and adaptive anti-tumor immune response, and improve persistence for durable activity in patients. Our approach to activate, engineer and manufacture allogeneic gamma delta T cell product candidates derived from the peripheral blood cells of unrelated donors allows us to generate new product candidates in a rapid and cost-efficient manner. For more information, please visit our website at .
SENIOR RESEARCH ASSOCIATE / ASSOCIATE SCIENTIST, ANALYTICAL DEVELOPMENT
This position offers the opportunity to learn and develop cutting-edge assays in the field of cell therapy.
We are seeking a highly motivated candidate with immunology, cell, and/or molecular biology background to join the Analytical Development Team as an SRA/Associate Scientist. The successful candidate will work as a part of a multidisciplinary team, applying the latest cell and molecular biology techniques to facilitate the development of assays used for the evaluation and characterization of internally and externally generated viral vectors and cellular therapy products.
- Participate in the development and execution of flow cytometry, ELISA, cellular cytotoxicity, proliferation, and other analytical assays to enable the characterization, release testing, and stability monitoring of viral vector and cell therapy drug products.
- Participate and perform analytical method technical transfer to Quality Control (QC), Contract Testing Laboratories (CTL) and Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CDMO).
- Maintain detailed records of experimental protocols, results, and inventory in an electronic lab notebook
- Create and compile technical and regulatory documents including but not limited to analytical study data summaries and reports, analytical method development reports, method qualification/validation protocols and reports, standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Perform data analysis and present results to the team.
- BS or MS in biological sciences or a related field is required.
- 2+ years of relevant academic and industry experience in immunology, molecular biology, and/or cell biology is required.
- Hands on experience in cell culture, cell-based assays, and immunoassays is required.
- Experience executing multicolor Flow cytometry experiments is required.
- Candidates with experience designing multicolor flow cytometry panels will be given preference.
- Experience analyzing flow cytometry data using FlowJo or other similar platforms is required.
- Experience with data processing software such as Excel, GraphPad Prism, JMP or similar.
- Candidates with experience in the culture of primary immune cells will be given preference.
- Experience with qPCR and ddPCR is desirable.
- Experience in drafting of documents such as SOPs or batch records is desirable.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment, multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- High initiative, organized, and conscientious record keeping skills; strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Adicet Bio requires all workers to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including the booster dose.
Adicet Bio offers both comprehensive benefits and Paid Time (PTO) plans for employees, which begin on the first day of employment, as well as the opportunity to work in a growing, dynamic environment.
Adicet Bio is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status