One of our best client companies is looking for the best architectural talent in the area. Do you have the ability to run high-end projects or teams? Have you been stuck on a technical track or unable to advance into leadership? This is a wonderful opportunity for a Senior Construction Administrator.
You should possess the organizational skills to prioritize tasks and handle multiple project deadlines, have excellent communication skills, a thorough knowledge of relevant codes, operations, processes, and trends, a desire to mentor and manage teams, and the ability to nurture Client relationships.
- Accredited professional degree in Architecture
- Architectural Registration required
- 8+ years of experience
- Experience with architectural software such as Revit, AutoCAD, Newforma, 3D modeling software, and PDF-editing software preferred
- Strong knowledge of the Owner-Architect Agreement, Owner-Contractor Agreement, and Architect-Consultant Agreements
- Advanced knowledge of architectural building systems, accessibility guidelines, healthcare codes.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to maintain existing client relationships and build new client relationships.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, and professional manner both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to problem-solve and apply innovative solutions related to healthcare.
- Be aware and knowledgeable of inspection requirements and guidelines for construction.
- Manges and leads team through Construction Phase for several concurrent projects, including job site meetings, correspondence, submittals, and payment application reviews.
- Works closely and diligently with Owner, Architect/Engineer Team, and Contractor representatives and employs standard protocol for communication between team members including the Owner, Architect/Engineer team, and Contractor representatives.
- Proactively applies knowledge of codes and all types of building systems (architectural, structural, MEP systems, etc.) regarding healthcare projects.
- Works closely and assist in the coordination of healthcare equipment and systems for the project, patient room headwall coordination, operating room lights, swing arms, ups systems, access control. Knowledge of medical gas systems.
- Manages and responds to Requests for Information (RFI) and submittals and maintains current documents.
- Monitors owner and/or contractor directed changes for requests that fall outside of basic services agreement; notifies PM of any potential additional services
- Checks submittals (i.e., shop drawings and product data) to determine conformance with project contract documents, design intent as well as company standards, best practices, and quality expectations
- Performs periodic site visits, observations, and inspections and prepares field reports
- Maintaining current knowledge of the Owner-Architect Agreement, Owner-Contractor Agreement, Architect-Consultant Agreement, and any additional services agreements
- Resolves issues with inspectors and other authorities having jurisdiction while maintaining current knowledge of applicable codes.
- Leads and collaborates in team meetings to discuss project issues, technical issues, and coordination with other disciplines
- Responsible for preparing and/or reviewing meeting minutes and appropriate documents for consultant coordination meetings.
You will enjoy the work/life balance with flexible hours, work-from-home options, client parties, team parties, project site visits, and volunteering activities.
For Direct Consideration contact Russell Johnson at the email listed below. Provide a summary of relevant qualifications to this position's requirements and a portfolio.
Take the next step in your career - APPLY NOW! Please contact Russell Johnson directly at for more information on this or any other positions you may be interested in.
gpac (growing people and companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.