Hematology and Histology Senior Associate Scientist
- The Hematology and Histology Senior Associate Scientist will be performing test runs on hematology and determine analysis under a microscope.
- Microscopic experience is a must
- Comfortable working in a chemical environment
- The Hematology and Histology Senior Associate Scientist must be able to perform tasks while wearing personal protective equipment such as a respirator or chemical protective clothing for extended periods.
- May require occasional lifting and pushing of up to 80 pounds.
- Must feel comfortable working in the lab alone
- Degree is preferred