Procurement Opportunity in Financial Services
Senior Analyst - Vendor Risk Management
20 E Thomas Rd , Phoenix, AZ 85012 - preferred
Role Type: Full time (Hybrid/Remote)
This position is responsible for assessing existing third-party service provider oversight controls and processes across applicable business units, identifying gaps, and consulting Business Owners to develop and implement critical governance controls for monitoring service provider performance and compliance with contractual service levels. This position may have additional responsibilities, as required, to support Program deliverables.
- Establish a Vendor Risk Management lifecycle process to include policies and standards.
- Lead implementation of a third-party service provider performance monitoring control framework.
- Collaborate with business units to understand and document third-party oversight controls and perform a gap analysis to identify gaps in oversight or potential control enhancements to include required remediation.
- Review service provider contracts and Procurement contract templates to determine if existing contractual service level agreements are effectively designed.
- Facilitate collaboration with internal InfoSec, legal, and risk partners to establish exception criteria in risk acceptance documentation. Establish Out of Scope third parties. Present findings to operational business unit committees.
- Assist Business Owners in developing effective reporting and monitoring oversight control processes over supplier performance and contract compliance.
- Manage project deliverables independently and assist in implementing additional program initiatives as they develop.
- Manage ongoing oversight and monitoring controls over business unit service provider monitoring activities as part of the Enterprise Vendor Risk Management governance program.
- Collaborate with Business Owners to establish appropriate onboarding processes and requirements for new third parties (suppliers) and contracts.
- Support additional duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in computing/information systems preferred, H.S. Diploma or GED certificate + Significant Practical Experience will be considered
- 3+ years experience in vendor risk management
- Demonstrated experience in audit/compliance
- Strong understanding of risks and controls
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and multitask to complete assignments within time constraints. Demonstrates initiative, innovation, and drive for results.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines. Have excellent follow-up and follow-through skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new applications or software tools
- 5+ years experience in vendor risk management
- Experience in the financial services industry
- Vendor risk management experience
- Contract management experience
- Project management experience
- Certified Third-Party Risk Professional (CTPRP)
- VenMinder Experience