Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work. SM
- Responsible for the daily support of the sales function to minimize the administrative work of producers.
- Analyze and report sales data
- Communicate changes to sales plans
- Provide knowledge about customers and competitors
- Communicate pricing data
- Manage the operational logistics of sales meetings and activities
- Work closely with sales and other functional leaders to develop and maintain the operational infrastructure supporting sales recruiting, goal setting, training and onboarding, troubleshooting order processing issues and producer requests, and sales-related information systems and procedures. Extensive work experience within own function.
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Word (create & edit documents), Excel (sort & filter data), PowerPoint (create presentations from scratch) and Outlook (calendar & email).
- Any experience running and preparing web-based reports
- Experience coordinating projects, activities and/or events as well as providing administrative support
- Experience handling inbound and outbound calls
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher)
- Medicare experience
- 2+ years of experience in a sales support role
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
UnitedHealth Group is an essential business. The health and safety of our team members is our highest priority, so we are taking a science driven approach to slowly welcome and transition some of our workforce back to the office with many safety protocols in place. We continue to monitor and assess before we confirm the return of each wave, paying specific attention to geography-specific trends. We have taken steps to ensure the safety of our 325,000 team members and their families, providing them with resources and support as they continue to serve the members, patients and customers who depend on us.
You can learn more about all we are doing to fight COVID-19 and support impacted communities at:
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 10 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near - obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, Military families and Veterans wherever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work. SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Clerical, Administrative, office support, sale support, UnitedHealth Group, Medicare & Retirement, Senior Sales Operations Representative, Reporting, Sales, hiring immediately, #rpo