Schedule: 8 HOURS PER DAY, 52 WEEKS - 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Hourly Rate: $18.50
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- ●Paid vacation (after one year of employment)
- ●Paid sick leave
- ●Paid personal leave
- ●Health, prescription, dental and vision insurance that includes a partially funded Health Savings Account (HSA)
- ●Paid Life Insurance Policy
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS :
- ●High school diploma or equivalent technical/trade school training.
- ●Evidence of a clear record as determined by the Bureau of Criminal Identification and Investigation (BCII) and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).
- ●Physically qualified as defined in the current Ohio Revised Code.
- ●An annual driver’s records check as defined in the current Ohio Revised Code (Rule: 3301-83-07).
- ●A valid Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with a school bus endorsement is preferred.We will provide training for an otherwise qualified candidate, within the first six months of employment.
- ●Attainment of legal age as defined in the current Ohio Revised Code.
- ●Evidence of successful experience in working with heavy equipment (e.g., commercial trucks, school buses, etc.).
- ●Evidence of supervisory skills.
- ●Knowledge of school bus safety, laws, and regulations.
- ●Knowledge and skill in vehicle operation the maintenance trade.
- ●Possess standard set of mechanics tools.
- ●Presentation skills to effectively instruct drivers regarding the mechanical aspects of driving and preventive maintenance.
- ●Record keeping skills to document safety inspections, maintenance logs, and other pertinent documents.
- ●Subject to random drug testing.
APPLY ONLINE: www.kirtlandschools.org Click on Departments, then Employment