The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for providing support to the Human Resources department and acts as a liaison with NWF employees on a variety of HR issues.
- Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, the Coordinator oversees the safety program, provides administrative support and assists in employee relations.
• Oversee the Occupational Health and Safety program in conjunction with the HR Manager and Plant Manager (Chair JHSC, conducts training, maintain safety and inspection records, MSDS file and administer quarterly safety award program)
• Provide all administrative reports in a timely and accurate format , (HR reports, safety report, vacation planners, safety meeting minutes)
• Investigate workplace injuries/accidents, complete and submit Workplace Safety & Insurance Board documents when required
• Approximately 2-3 years of successful experience in Human Resources in particular safety programs
• Conduct new employee orientations including payroll paperwork and benefits orientation.
• Translate documents into Spanish.
• Assist and coordinate employee activities.
• Counsel employees regarding job related issues, company policies, procedures and disciplinary actions.
• Bachelor's Degree in HR, Business, or a related discipline is required.
• Fluent in Spanish preferred. (read/speak/write)
Bachelor's Degree in HR, Business, or a related discipline is required.
Minimum of five years' experience.
Strong communication, analytical abilities, organization skills and general knowledge of Adobe applications, Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes.
Newly Weds Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Newly Weds Foods will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States without assistance or support from Newly Weds Foods. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.