Who We Are:
We are an integrated genetic medicines company developing targeted, disease-modifying medicines for patients with life-limiting respiratory diseases. Our treatments address the underlying genetic cause in underserved populations and have the potential to tremendously impact the quality and length of patients' lives.
At ReCode, we bring a unique blend of rigor, creativity, and curiosity to our high-hurdle mission: harnessing our multi-platform approach to develop disease-modifying medicines. Our team is uniquely positioned to tackle this challenge, given our extensive experience in RNA delivery technologies, protein structure, tRNA biology, mRNA manufacturing, gene editing, and drug development.
Summary of Position:
We are seeking a highly motivated and scientifically rigorous individual to join the mRNA production team. You will be responsible for executing or supporting experiments to meet agreed upon deliverables and timelines. These activities will require a high level of precision and careful attention to details. The successful candidate will collaborate with an inter-disciplinary team of ReCode scientists and will have access to excellent experimental and analytical facilities.
- Planning and execution of gene editing techniques/strategies
- Conduct routine and non-routine in vitro evelaution of gene correction
- Identify critical factors that influence gene correction efficiacy and cell tropism
- Work to identify optimal in vitro and in vivo conditions for gene correction
- Collaborate with other functions to develop analytical methods for characterization
- Bachelor in Biochemistry/Molecular Biology or related field. A strong background in nucleic acids is preferred.
- Hands-on experimental relevant experience in nucleic acids and CRISPER/Cas gene editing techniques
- Strong knowledge of basic principles of qPCR, dPCR and capillary electrophoresis
- Ability to maintain accurate and well-organized laboratory records
- Excellent organizational and oral/written communication skills
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Works independently as well as collaboratively within groups and interdisciplinary teams
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
ReCode Therapeutics () offers a competitive compensation/benefits package with a friendly, collaborative culture that values employee engagement and ongoing career development.
ReCode Therapeutics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.