We are currently searching for a Research Analyst to provide oversight and coordination of databases and statistical analysis of various research projects within the outcomes section. This opportunity is full-time, and it is on site in Bethesda, MD.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide oversight and coordination of databases and statistical analysis of various research projects within the outcomes section
- Utilize analytical and data management tools, perform intermediate level data creation, management, analysis and troubleshooting activities in support across research studies
- Perform data recording and quality control of data in created databases
- Collaborate or assist with supervisor and senior research staff and trainees with preparation of reports and manuscripts
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics and Decision Science, Information Science, or Health-related field
- Minimum of one-year related research experience, including experience in cancer patient outcomes research, preferably neuro-oncology research
- Experience should include use of self-reported and smart wearable data results
- Experience in data quality assurance, writing code to input data from outside sources and presentation of data
- Experience in data coding and analysis of data using Excel, SPSS or Stata required
- Statistical Package for the Social Sciences (SPSS)
Dovel Technologies and its Family of Companies (Medical Science & Computing and Ace Info Solutions) was acquired in October 2021.
Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public sector and commercial markets, with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. By combining our public and private sector expertise, we help clients address their most complex challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures focusing on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that help our clients outwit complexity and position them for future growth and success. The company has more than 12,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance, including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1- or via email at . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse, and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.