Special Counsel is seeking an experienced Corporate Contracts Attorney for a Corporate company located in New York. The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of general corporate contract experience. This is a long term contract based role that is fully remote!
In this role the Contract Attorney will serve as Outside Counsel and will assist other attorneys with contracts such as supply and vendor agreements and distribution agreements. Qualifications:
- JD Degree is required and must be in good standing
- 7+ years experience dealing with corporate contracts
- High attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and communicational skills
- Compensation based on experience
- Hourly, 40 hours a week, additional hours if desired
- Great work life balance
For immediate review please send your resume to .
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to