Scripps Health Administrative Services supports our five hospitals and 19 outpatient facilities, which treat half a million patients annually through 2,600 affiliated physicians.
At Scripps Health, you will experience the pride, support, respect that has been repeatedly recognized as one of the nation's Top 100 Places to Work.
You'll be surrounded by people committed to making a difference in the lives of their patients and their teammates. So if you're open to change, go ahead and unlock your potential.
Join our team supporting the Interventional Radiology Department at Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla as an IR Registered Nurse. The ideal candidate will be flexible and easily adapt to the changing needs and tasks of the department.
As an Interventional Radiology (IR) Nurse you will:
- Prepare patients for procedures
- Administer conscious sedation drugs
- Monitor patient patterns and vital signs during the procedure
- Provide post procedure monitoring
This is a Full Time benefited position working 10 hour shifts on variable days. Located at Scripps Memorial Hospital - La Jolla.
- Minimum (1) one year recent experience as an RN in the Cath Lab or ICU and/or ED or procedural area where sedation is performed
- Must be able to speak, read and follow instructions in English.
- Must and have excellent interpersonal skills and must be able to demonstrate positive behaviors.
- Current CA RN License.
- Current BLS and ACLS from the American Heart Association.
- Registered nursing degree from an accredited school of nursing.
- NIHSS required within 30 days of hire
- Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred.
- 1 year IR experience
The following are not eligible for hiring incentives:
- Internal candidates
- Rehires that left Scripps less than 3 years ago
In order to remain eligible for your retention incentive the following criteria must be met
- Must remain in original hired FTE Status and Shift (if specified in offer letter)
- Must remain in original department/specialty
- Must remain in original Job Title
- Transfers to other locations will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and may result in forfeiting remaining incentive bonus unless specifically noted in your offer letter.
Scripps Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity/expression), age, marital status, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.