Are you a Registered Nurse who wants to work for a world renown Hospital organization? How does a contract opportunity with great pay, working location and a Monday through Friday schedule sound? Limited spot! Apply now! Benefits
- Competitive pay- $85.00 per hour!
- Schedule: Monday-Friday! (8: 00am-5: 00pm)
- Prestigious healthcare facility with exceptional nursing culture
- Weekly payroll
- Medical/dental/vision/life insurance
- Paid sick time (eligible after 90 days)
- Referral bonus
- 24-hour accessibility
- Personalized service
- Contract (6 months initially, possibility of direct hire after)
- Shift Days: Monday-Friday
- Degree in Nursing from an accredited College or University
- California Registered Nurse (RN) License
- Minimum of 2 years RN recent clinic experience
- ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support and
- CPR - Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Apply time management protocols to keep providers on schedule & minimize patient wait time.
- Consistently performs rooming procedure and follows rooming standards to ensure patient is fully prepared for the provider.
- EPIC environment: review charts for open orders, needed preventative services, HCC and P4P Measures
- Assists the patients' care team in implementing the plan of care for the patient in a collaborative and professional manner.
- Notifies patients of possible wait times throughout their time in the clinic setting as well as updating the provider wait times.
- Follows clinic protocols for late patients.
- Patient Care/Back-Office Procedures:
- Performs and assists providers with routine and/or specialized clinical procedures including conscious sedation within the RN scope of practice and department policies, in a timely manner.
- Administers ordered medications and vaccines in a safe, accurate, professional and timely manner following policies and procedures.
- Performs routine screenings and places orders for patients who are due for quality measures program point of care testing in a timely, accurate and efficient manner according to policy and procedure.
- Communication and Documentation:
- Accurately collects and transmits information between the patient and provider in a courteous, respectful and professional manner, within RN scope of practice.
- Communicates updates to patient requests on a daily basis until request is completed.
- Documents appropriate information clearly, accurately and in a timely manner, according to department and UHA policies and procedures no later than the end of the shift.
- Administrative Duties:
- Performs administrative duties in a timely, accurate and collaborative manner according to policy and procedures within the RN scope of practice, including, but not limited to:
- Retrieves voicemails and incoming faxes and handling at least once per hour.
- Preparing forms and managing prior authorizations throughout the shift, completing incoming work by the end of the shift.
- Epic environment: Assists providers with their in-baskets and open charts; monitor other MD and RN in-baskets when assigned.
- Supplies and Infection Control:
- Maintains exam rooms and nurses' stations; stocking supplies, cleaning and disinfecting equipment and instruments after use on every patient.
- Transports specimens according to policies and procedures in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensures equipment is working properly, notifying the appropriate person of needed repairs in a timely manner.
- Collaboratively performs departmental duties to ensure OSHA, infection control and accrediting body compliance, including, but not limited to, checking refrigerator/freezer temperature, checking medication/supply expiration dates, autoclave sterility checks, departmental lab QA, in a timely, accurate and efficient manner according to policy and procedure.
- All other duties as assigned including department-specific functions and responsibilities:
- Performs other duties as assigned and participates in organization projects as assigned.
- Adheres to safety, P4P' s (if applicable), HIPAA and compliance policies.
Power Personnel has been working with healthcare professionals like you since 1994. We are the experts in healthcare staffing in Northern California. That' s why so many hospitals, clinics and healthcare facilities rely on us for filling critical positions. If you want competitive pay, excellent working conditions and a team that supports you, Power Personnel is the place to be! Refer and get a $250 bonus for every referral!*
Refer via this link
*In order to get the bonus, the referred person must work at least 20 shifts.