Are you a Registered Nurse who wants to work in coordination and make money while helping the Community during these times? How does a contract opportunity at a world renown Hospital sound? Limited spot! Apply now! About the Job
- Contract- 6 months!
- Monday- Friday Schedule!
- Pay: $67.00 per hour!
- Start: ASAP
- Top Pay
- Flexible Assignments
- Great Working Location
- Health Insurance
- Refer-A-Friend Bonus
- Weekly Payroll
- 24-hour Accessibility
- Personalized Service
- Education: Bachelor' s Degree in Nursing from an accredited academic institution
- Experience: Two (2) years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience
- RN - Registered Nurse State License and/or Compact State Licensure
- BLS - Basic Life Support
- Provides quality, patient-centered care to all patients using the nursing process and standards of nursing practice with sensitivity and respect for the diversity of the human experience.
- Expedites appropriate care and treatment, using critical reasoning and astute clinical judgment especially given the patient may present with complex problems.
- Assesses, triages, and provides nursing consultation, performs follow-up and care coordination during face-to-face encounters or using telecommunications technologies during encounters, often establishing long-term relationships.
- Applies appropriate nursing interventions, such as identifying and clarifying patient needs, conducting health education, promoting patient advocacy, coordinating nursing and other health services, assisting patient to navigate health care system, and evaluating patient outcomes.
- Always focuses on patient safety and quality of nursing care during each encounter.
- Acts as partners, advocates, and advisors, assists and supports patients/families in the optimal management of their health care, respecting their culture and values, individual needs, health goals, and treatment preferences.
- Facilitates continuity of care using the nursing process, interprofessional collaboration, and coordination of and access to appropriate health care services and community resources across the care continuum.
- Collaborates with clinic staff to develop informational/educational materials appropriate for the patient population. Assesses learning needs of patient populations and develops curriculum/content accordingly.
- Promotes team building. Participates in formal and informal professional development of peers
- Maximizes productivity by focusing on goals, purpose, and priorities. Reviews tasks, sets priorities, and revises plans for effective time management.
- Pursues lifelong learning to update and expand clinical, organizational, and professional knowledge, skills, and abilities in professional practice.
- Utilizes performance improvement methodology to design data collection systems / processes and identifies opportunities to improve care / service for patients.
- Work is performed in accordance with established schedules and procedures, but employees are expected to prioritize assignments, adjust schedules, or alter sequence of steps as necessary to obtain desired results.
- Ability to identify problems and seek solutions using appropriate resources.
- Identifies appropriate areas for professional growth and attends continuing education classes throughout the year.
Power Personnel has been working with healthcare professionals like you since 1994. We are the experts in healthcare staffing in Northern California. That' s why so many hospitals, clinics and healthcare facilities rely on us for filling critical positions. If you want competitive pay, excellent working conditions and a team that supports you, you need Power Personnel. Refer a friend and get $250 bonus for every referral! * *In order to get the bonus, the person referred must work at least 20 shifts