The Regional Property Manager position will oversee properties in the Boise, Idaho market and require some travel to the regional city office in Spokane, Washingtion.
Supports and executes the Company's strategies related to property management operations by directing the team members on the assigned portfolio of properties, and by implementing the policies, procedures, and practices that enable each property to meet and exceed budgeted financial goals and achieve operational performance objectives.
- Develops the annual budget(s) for the properties comprising the assigned portfolio, and oversees attainment of budgeted goals by analyzing and evaluating financial statements, reconciling monthly statements against approved budget, and working with the Controller, client/owner, and others to address and resolve gaps in the financial performance of the portfolio.
- Ensures that the portfolio and individual communities meet the established operational, financial, and business performance goals by inspecting properties, reviewing financial, market, and operational reports, and developing and implementing appropriate action plans to achieve results.
- Provides leadership to the team of community managers by interviewing, hiring, and training team members, and by managing their performance in accordance with Company policies, values, and business practices. Oversees the appropriate and adequate staffing at each community and supervises the acquisition, development, and management of community team members.
- Promotes client satisfaction and retention through timely reporting and on-going communication about the performance of the properties, and responds quickly and with urgency to client/owner concerns, questions, issues, and requests.
- Reviews, analyzes, and interprets market data to identify emerging trends that may impact the performance of the portfolio, and works with the community managers and others to develop and implement market plans that drive occupancy and revenue growth.
- Ensures that the appearance and physical aspects of the properties meet the Company's and owner's established standards through routine site and safety inspections, and communicates concerns and requests for capital as needed to provide for the physical upkeep of each property in the portfolio.
- Coordinates work activities and services from vendors, consultants, and other contractors as needed by researching and identifying needs, negotiating contracts, monitoring progress, processing invoices, and ensuring open communication between consultants and Company project team members.
- Completes various human resources, financial, administrative, and other reports and analysis, and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.