Join one of Jacksonville's growing healthcare providers, ensuring quality care to each patient as a Recruiting Coordinator. This position is a contract-to-hire position which has the potential to go remote.
The Recruiting Coordinator's role will be to play an integral part in finding new talent and experience to join the company through sourcing, screening and facilitating the recruitment process.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8-5pm
Status: contract-to-hire - conversion if the right fit!
Location: Jacksonville, FL
- Monitors and maintains applicant tracking system to keep it up to date
- Posts job openings
- Looks over resumes, holds pre-screening interviews and works with recruiters to find qualified candidates.
- Organized and skilled at time-management
- Schedules interviews with hiring managers
- Writes offer letters
- Guides onboarding process
- Customer service oriented
- High school diploma or GED (required)
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- 1-2 years in similar role (Recruiting coordinator or HR role)
- Healthcare experience (preferred)
- Proficient in technology
If you are interested, please send your resume to