PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Recruiter Specialist in Hazelwood, MO.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Partner with hiring leaders to understand the needs of the business, build and implement candidate generation strategies, and deliver the best candidates for each open position
- Build a pipeline of qualified candidates and maintain relationships with active candidate pools to address ahead-of-demand hiring needs
- Effectively leverage data and analytics to influence recruiting strategy with hiring leaders
- Source and engage candidates using internal and external tools
- Provide proactive and consistent communication with hiring managers and program leaders on recruitment process, strategy, and status
- Employer is not willing to sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- 4+ years of experience in recruiting talent (sourcing, screening, and closing both internal and external candidates)
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Proficiency sourcing talent using a variety of tools including LinkedIn and professional networks, Boolean searches, and other social media tools
- Effectiveness using MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Typical Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 2 years of experience recruiting in a corporate environment
- Experience recruiting candidates with a security clearance
- Experience sourcing, engaging, and hiring in the aviation space
- Proven track record collaborating and building positive relationships with internal partners including business leaders, HR, and employee groups
- Demonstrated ability working and excelling in a fast-paced, variable environment
- Experience using Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) tools (i.e. Avature, Sourcepoint, etc.)
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master + 4 years' related work experience, 10 years' related work experience, etc.).
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$