We are looking for ambitious Sales and/or Recruitment professionals to join our SGI team!
So who are SGI?
We're an international Recruitment group of 4 specialist brands. We are on a mission to build a business that enables our people and our customers to achieve their potential. Doing recruitment in a new way that delivers better results for everyone involved. We pride ourselves on the fact we strive for continuous improvements, keeping things simple and effective while maintaining demanding standards.
What will I be doing?
I'm glad you asked!!!!!!!! Your role is to actively engage both clients and candidates to create opportunities in a niche vertical market. You will become an expert in connecting talent with new clients in this highly commissioned sales role.
Here are some of the day-to-day tasks involved:
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new
- Strategically grow candidate and client relationships while owning the full-cycle recruitment process
- Manage the entire hiring process, ensuring effective communication across all parties
- Source candidates by leverage our CRM, LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, etc.
- Market to clients via telephone as well as conduct in-person meetings with key decision-makers
- Market our services to prospective clients and building on existing relationships
What are we looking for?
- Relevant work experience in Recruitment or Inside/Outside Sales or Account Management
- Bachelor's Degree
- Demonstrated success cultivating business relationships
- Highly organized while working in a fast-paced environment
- You are hard-working and target-driven, and pride yourself in what you do
- You are collaborative and a team player
- You are ambitious and constantly looking to improve
- You are passionate to succeed
We firmly believe that in order to deliver the exceptional standards we and our customers demand, consultants must consistently demonstrate our core SGI values:
Job Requirements: SGI Perks:
- Simplicity - be straightforward, open, an d honest. Communicate with care.
- Progress - create opportunities. Relish challenges. Solve problems.
- Distinction - demanding standards. Exceptional performance. Responsible behavior. Pride in what we do.
- 20 Days PTO, 6 Sick Days, Day off on your Birthday, and Paid Holidays
- Flexible hybrid office and WFH schedule
- Base Salary + Uncapped Commission Structure
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401k
- Development days given to support personal growth
- Early Fridays - 2pm