Full Time/ Days
Adventist Care Center Huguley, Inc.
Adventist Care Centers is the skilled nursing branch of Adventist Health System, one of the largest not-for-profit Protestant healthcare systems in the United States. Our mission is to extend the healing ministry of Christ by providing whole person care that meets the physical, mental, and spiritual needs of all who reside with us. Taking care of our team members is just as important to us as taking care of our residents, which is why we provide comprehensive benefits, including health insurance and tuition reimbursement, for both full- and part-time employees. Apply today to join our team in providing whole person care!
You will be responsible for:
- Responsible for answering the telephone and covering the front desk during normal business hours.
- Prepares and deposits in designated checking and savings accounts all monies received.
- Responsible for receipting and depositing all payments received.
- Prepares reports and documents as assigned by the Administrator.
- Maintains all records and documents in an organized orderly system.
- Sorts, disburses to appropriate individuals, and processes all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Handles the petty cash box
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What will you need?
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Intermediate level of computer literacy
- Typing of 50 wpm
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.