Potential of earning an additional $2.00/hr.
Little Tikes believes every day is an adventure with always more to discover. We make the finest American products encouraging active, imaginative play that gets small bodies moving, sparks curiosity, creates wonder and lets kids dream big. With over 48 years of expertise in play, we're experts at doing it right! JOIN US & become one of our toy experts, too.
Little Tikes offers some of the best wages in the area, along with bonuses, opportunities for overtime and advancement, paid vacation, paid breaks and lunches, generous holiday pay, traditional 8-hour shifts, great discounts on toys, eligible for strong benefits packages including healthcare, dental, vision, prescription drugs, life insurance and 401(k) with generous matching PLUS you get to make products that bring great joy to children around the world!
Provide movement of all products, finished goods and components.
- Receives components from suppliers, outside warehouses by unloading trucks and stacking items neatly in warehouse.
- Receives finished goods from outside warehouses.
- Receives any incoming equipment or supplies.
- Stock production lines.
- Prepare paperwork for outgoing shipments.
- Enters production for both components and finished goods.
- Moves components and finished goods to warehouse or staging areas.
- Dispose of trash, skids, and bail corrugated.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Must have a fork lift truck license or be able to obtain license within 2 weeks.
- Accurate in filling out bundle tags and trailer load logs.
- Must be able to lift a maximum of 80 pounds.
- Must pass all safety training.
- Works individually or in teams with minimum supervision.
- Work area is noisy and can be hot/cold during summer or winter weather.