Located in Fayetteville, NC
Salary: $70,000-$85,000Real Estate Department Manager $70,000-$85,000
(Fayetteville, NC and Wilmington, NC Offices)
- Responsible for all matters regarding banking for Real Estate Trust accounts to include daily and monthly reconciliation, template creation and deactivation for all real estate trust accounts. Includes reporting of balances to partners on at least a monthly basis and notifying of any issues as they occur.
- Processes associated with the management and supervision of personnel. Includes supervision of work product quality, work flow, performance assessments, personnel and resource transfers, and facilitating collaboration and team building to maximize productivity.
- Processes associated with advising regarding hiring, evaluation, documentation and termination decisions.
- Processes associated with managing and supervising client/customer relationships. Includes adherence to defined requirements for reporting, staffing, etc.
- The ability to coach and develop employee capabilities that align with firm and department strategies as well as employee career aspirations and goals.
- The ability to mediate conflict between individuals and groups, and find a common ground and obtain cooperation with minimum noise.
- The ability to develop and apply comprehensive planning and organizing strategies to ensure projects are appropriately prioritized and resources are used effectively and efficiently.
Job Requirements Minimum Qualifications
Preferred Skills & Experience
- 10-15 years of experience processing real estate transactions.
- 5-7 years of supervisory experience
- Intermediate in MS Office
- Experience with SoftPro and Protrust
- These are additional skills and experience that are not required to hold this position, but may provide candidates who possess them an edge over candidates who do not.
- 15+ years of experience processing real estate transactions, ideally in a law firm.
- 7-10 years of supervisory experience
- Advanced in MS Office
- Knowledge of title searching process
- Proficient with SoftPro and Protrust
Express Office: Fayetteville
894-E Elm Street
Fayetteville, NC 28303