Echoing Hills, a Christian Ministry with over forty locations throughout the state of Ohio, has a full-time career opportunity for a Qualified Intellectual Disability Professional to join our team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Planning, coordinating and monitoring person-centered services and active treatment in the home and vocational setting
- Ongoing training of the Direct Support Team
- Bachelor's degree in a human services field such as sociology, special education, rehabilitation counseling, psychology or an R.N. license as specified in the Federal Medicaid Regulations
- A minimum of one year of full-time experience or equivalent part-time experience in a paid position with demonstrated experience developing and/or implementing behavioral support and/or risk reduction strategies or plans
- Prior experience as a Behavior Specialist, experience with medically fragile individuals and/or QIDP highly desired
We offer competitive wages and benefits including PTO, medical, dental, vision, HSA, FSA, life & disability insurance, 403b plan and ongoing opportunities for professional development.
For consideration, please apply online at: