RISE Residential is currently looking for an energetic, results-driven, service-minded Property Manager to join this great team. If you have the desire, and can-do attitude to provide top notch service to our residents while positively leading a team ofon-site professionals, in an environment that challenges and supports you to do your best work, this opportunity could be for you. The General Manager is responsible for the overall operation and daily management of the property. Property Managers maintain property occupancy by advertising and filling vacancies; negotiating and enforcing leases; maintaining and securing the premises. The Properthy Manager performs the following functions personally or through subordinates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS STATEMENT(S)
- Accomplishes financial objectives by collecting rents; paying bills; forecasting requirements preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; monitoring delinquencies; initiating corrective action.
- Oversee the marketing and leasing efforts to maximize the occupancy of the community.
- Prepares a marketing plan and develops new strategies and programs designed to meet occupancy goals; may include working with the Marketing department, and utilizing available social media channels to market the community.
- Attracts residents by advertising vacancies; obtaining referrals from current residents; explaining advantages of location and services; showing units.
- Contracts with residents by reviewing and executing leases; collecting security deposits.
- Maintains property by investigating and resolving resident complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and completing repairs; planning renovations; contracting with landscaping and snow removal services.
- Maintains building systems by contracting for maintenance services; supervising repairs.
- Secures property as appropriate by contracting with security patrol service; installing and maintaining security devices establishing and enforcing precautionary policies and procedures; responding to emergencies etc. as directed by owner.
- Enforces occupancy policies and procedures.
- Prepares weekly ownership reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends.
- Enhance job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Complete Training Guide, online Learning Management System training and instructor led courses required for the position.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Personnel Management functions include; interviewing, hiring, training new employees, planning assigning and directing workflow; appraising performance, rewarding and counseling employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Conducts weekly staff meetings each week for the entire staff, including maintenance. Meetings are scheduled and an agenda is prepared for staff and recap thereafter is provided to the Regional Director/Regional Vice President.
- Assure safety standards are used which comply with all Company guidelines.
- Complete time worked and mileage reimbursement records in a timely manner.
- Maintain a professional, courteous manner with all residents, parents, vendors, contractors and fellow employees.
- Ensure compliance of all work related activities in fair, ethical and consistent manner.
- Follow established Company policies and procedures.
- Arrive to work as scheduled and prepared.
- Any other tasks as assigned.
- Accuracy Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Communication, Oral Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or government regulations. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, supervisors, clients and the general public.
- Communication, Written Ability to write reports, professional business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Mathematical Skills - Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, Interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume. Apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Problem Solving Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Technical Aptitude Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Working Under Pressure Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations with deadline imposed.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Education:Bachelors degree (B.A.) from a 4-year college or university or job related experience. Must demonstrate literacy in the English language including reading
- Experience:Three to five years related experience and/or training
- Computer Skills:Working knowledge of; Microsoft Office Suite, Property Management software (i.e. One-Site, Real Page).
- Certificates & Licenses: Valid State Issued Drivers License, Apartment Managers License when required by State Law.
- Other Requirements:Authorized to work in the United States
BENEFITS TO INLCUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Supplemental Policies
- Paid Time off