Property Claims Representative II
$2,000 Sign-on Bonus for External Hires - Immediately
With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding. If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast-paced organization then you have come to the right place.
What you'll do:
You'll bring your expertise to a best-in-class organization that is focused on delivering quality service to our members. As a representative within our Claims department you will:
- Adjust low to moderate complexity claims, as normally acquired through 3-5 years' experience
- Provide legendary customer service to our insured members
- Interpret policy, identify coverage, exposure analysis, and related claims processing procedure/systems
- Assess property claims and negotiate settlement
- Knowledge of terminologies for insurance regulations/coverage
What's in it for me?
- A career with growth potential
- Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
- The satisfaction of knowing you provide a meaningful service to our insured who rely on you for assistance
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's (4 year) degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational, time management and typing skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work independently and adjust to change
• Health coverage for medical, dental, vision
• 401(K) saving plan with company match AND Pension
• Tuition assistance
• PTO for community volunteer programs
• Wellness program
• Employee discounts
The Automobile Club of Missouri is part of the largest federation of AAA clubs in the nation. We have 14,000 employees in 21 states helping 17 million members. With our national brand recognition, long-standing reputation since 1902, and constantly growing membership, we are seeking career-minded, service-driven professionals to join our team.
"Through dedicated employees we proudly deliver legendary service and beneficial products that provide members peace of mind and value."
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer