Come work for a Stable Group of Integrated Construction Companies.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Justin Rice
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $85,000 - $120,000 per yearA bit about us:
We are a New England specialty contracting firm that provide fire proofing, spray insulation, painting, commercial flooring and disposal services.
The scope of our service offerings allows our clients to employ us as a SINGLE SOURCE provider on projects that would otherwise Require Multiple Subcontractors-a true turnkey contracting company.
We operate across multiple construction segments - commercial, industrial and heavy-civil.Why join us?
15+ years of Business and Growing
401(k) w/ matching
Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Disability insurance, Life insurance
Paid Time off
Supplemental BonusesJob Details
The Project Manager plans, directs and coordinates activities of multiple project teams to ensure that goals and objectives of the project/s are accomplished on time, implemented at or below the estimated cost, and billed in a timely fashion throughout the duration of the project/s.
Under the direct supervision of their manager and within established policies and procedures, the incumbent performs the following functions:
- Prepare bids by producing budget estimates for jobs in the planning and preconstruction stages. Prepare estimates from bid walks and SOW to include labor, materials, profit, overhead and taxes. Review plans, specifications and bid documentation required for the projects estimate.
- Prepare for and participate in pre-bid and post-bid meetings.
- Manages resources by planning, scheduling, and forecasting manpower and resource requirements. Prepare project billing revenue forecasts and schedule of values. Review and monitor job costs versus budgets. Prepares and updates project schedule cost estimates.
- Coordinates projects in accordance with contract documents and scope. Resolves any issues and discrepancies in an expedited manner. Ensures construction occurs according to schedule and within budget.
- Schedule meetings with Supers to review all plans and specs for each project prior to beginning the job.
- Review all change orders and estimates for accuracy and approve submittals.
- Ensure projects are completed with clients' expectations and requirements. Attend all pre-construction meetings, site visits, and client meetings.
- Supervise and mentor estimators and assistant project managers.
- Proficient in GDS and CAD applications.
- Five years of project management in construction preferred.
- Working knowledge of large ERP System. JD Edwards preferred.
- Working knowledge of On Screen takeoff and Quickbid programs.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and other software used in the construction industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Sound knowledge of presentations and negotiations.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.