We are currently searching for a Program Analyst to provide support program and/or administrative functions, including the development and implementation of policies and procedures for the Division of Medical & Scientific Research. This opportunity is full-time, and it is on site in Bethesda, MD.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Organize and maintain project documentation and communications; track project progress using project management tools
- Utilize a high degree of qualitative and quantitative analytical skills in analyzing, evaluating, and improving the effectiveness of program operations
- Coordinate with staff on existing projects and/or the development, initiation, and execution of new project initiatives
- Develop detailed plans, goals, and objectives for the long-range implementation, administration and change of the assigned program, and develop criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of the program
- Analyze and evaluate, on a quantitative or qualitative basis, the effectiveness of programs or operations in meeting established goals and objectives and analyzes and integrates program information
- Serve as a program analyst and aid in one or more of the following areas: program oversight, evaluation activities, strategic planning, and research coordination
- Write, edit, and prepare for submission reports required to maintain accreditation of the Program
- Prepare correspondence, reports, and other written material
- Review, research, and announce on NIH policies and procedures
- Analyze and present selected program data to Branch and Center management staff
- Define goals to be met on major program issues, recommend a course of action, and implement the course of action
- Master's degree in General Medical and Health Services or similar field
- At least 3 years of experience
- Research and analytic skills
- Numeracy and computer skills
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Project management and organizational skills
- Excellent written communication
- Working knowledge of database management tools
- Ability to work well on a team
- Microsoft Suite
Dovel Technologies and its Family of Companies (Medical Science & Computing and Ace Info Solutions) was acquired in October 2021.
Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public sector and commercial markets, with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. By combining our public and private sector expertise, we help clients address their most complex challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures focusing on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that help our clients outwit complexity and position them for future growth and success. The company has more than 12,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance, including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1- or via email at . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse, and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.