Production Worker - Evening Shift
- Performing visual inspection of cartons for printing, die-cutting and gluing defects while feeding and packing cartons.
- Along with Quality department, verifies case count.
- Participating in line clearance procedures after each item is completed.
- Working in other areas as needed, including QA sorting and Flat Packing.
- Maintaining cleanliness of work area.
WestRock is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to create and maintain a diverse workforce where everyone feels valued, respected, and included. WestRock does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
GSP-03 WS-03 Schedule
Shift start: 4:00PM Benefits
Shift length: 10 hours
Monday - Friday
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Must be at least 18+ years old
WestRock Company manufactures and sells paper and packaging solutions for the consumer and corrugated markets in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company operates through three segments: Corrugated Packaging, Consumer Packaging, and Land and Development. The Corrugated Packaging segment produces containerboards, corrugated sheets, corrugated packaging, and preprinted linerboards for consumer and industrial products manufacturers, and corrugated box manufacturers.