Mercury Plastics, a Masco owned business unit, is a leader in innovative thermoplastic solutions serving various industries including: appliances, construction, liquid dispensing, marine, medical, off-shore and plumbing. With more than 50 years in operations, we have an established family-oriented culture and a team atmosphere.
Competitive pay! No Manufacturing Experience Required! We will train you! Excellent benefits and 401k plan.
The Production Operator works in a team environment; loading product and material into equipment and containers, counting and packing product, and ensuring quality while meeting expected output.
- Demonstrated hand-eye coordination.
- Basic math and reading skills.
- Demonstrated ability to follow basic directions and aptitude to learn.
- Good attention to detail.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Manufacturing experience a plus! Not required.
- Load or insert product into various machines and activate the machine
- Unload product, visually inspect and pack product
- Maintain cycle times to meet/exceed minimum rates
- Inspect finished parts to ensure compliance with quality specifications
- Pack finished parts for shipment, may include using packaging tape
- Keep equipment and work area clean
- Follow ISO procedures
- Know and follow all OSHA and Mercury Plastics safety rules
- Read and Interpret Work Instructions
- Must be able to stand for 2-3 hours at a time.
- Must be able to periodically lift and carry to up to 30 pounds.
- Must be able to twist, pull, push, and bend.
- Must be able to identify quality variances visually.