Dedicate yourself to an Organization and Mission you can be proud of by joining the Western Reserve Area Agency on Aging!
We provide choices for people to live independently in the place they want to call home.
Western Reserve Area Agency on Aging (WRAAA) is a private non-profit corporation located, organized and designated by the State of Ohio to be the planning, coordinating and administrative agency for federal and state aging programs in Cuyahoga, Geauga, Lake, Lorain and Medina Counties. It is one of twelve Area Agencies on Aging (AAAs) in the state organized together with local service provider organizations and the Ohio Department of Aging (ODA) to form the state's public aging services network. The network works together to create opportunities for Ohioan's to receive needed home and community services and supports; and to age successfully in their own homes and communities.
- Completes chart audits and case reviews on an as-needed basis to ensure continuing compliance for contract requirements.
- Completes audit paperwork/forms by documenting audit findings.
- Identifies potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk. Works with Compliance Officer to develop corrective action plans for resolution of issues.
- Maintain minimum proficiency in all requisite computer applications and software.
- Maintain consumer confidentiality according to agency policy.
- Participate in trainings, meetings, in-services and continuing education opportunities requested by supervisor or manager
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Abides by the professional code of ethics established by licensure.
- All staff has the responsibility and authority to propose ways to improve quality and to fully participate in quality improvement efforts.