PDS Technical is currently sourcing for a Power BI Developer Position is located in St. Louis, MO. Local and Non-local (remote) candidates will be considered.
Our Employment Brand/Recruitment Marketing team is converting our reporting suite and we are looking for a Power BI expert to help shape and build our new environment. Join us and become a key contributor on a data-driven team that values collaboration and a passion for using insight to inform and influence hiring strategy. Some examples of our focused attention include DE&I and using data to unlock every opportunity in our recruiting and branding; as well as helping our strategists distil and visualize their market research so we continue to recruit effectively during the pandemic.
One of your first projects will include transforming our current reporting structure into a new data model, including the delivery of entirely new dashboards and reports. Because we keep a close eye on market trends and how they impact our candidates, we need someone who looks for innovative solutions, actively communicates, and is a partner in driving strategy. We'll also lean on you to develop the Power BI skillset throughout the rest of our team.
Will you #JoinOurPack?
• Build data model, as well as corresponding Power BI dashboards and reports. Publish, schedule, and maintain reports as applicable, while creating a self-service model for users to access data.
• Ad hoc reporting via Power BI and Excel, given source data from multiple sources (applicant tracking system [ATS], candidate relationship manager [CRM], careers websites, etc.)
• Train/develop Power BI skills with new users. Effectively explain data and technical concepts to less technical users/audiences
• Make data-driven recommendations for reporting and system maintenance/management
• Partner with 3rd party internal/external vendors as needed to develop and enhance reporting
• Forecast data trends and enhancement needs
• Partner in developing visual presentations of data to assess Talent Acquisition KPIs
Last Login Time: 10/25/:15 PM CDT
Basic Qualifications (Minimum)
• 2+ years of Power BI experience, building data models, dashboards, and reports (required)
• 2+ years of Advanced Excel experience (required)
• Experience with HR data (preferred)
• Experience with Google Analytics (preferred)
Position is located in St. Louis, MO. Local and Non-local (remote) candidates will be considered.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$