We are seeking a talented and experienced Physician Assistant to join a team of cardiac specialists to provide advanced cardiac care using state-of-the-art imaging technology and ORs to perform a variety of cardiac surgical operations, including bypass surgery. Experience and expertise in a comprehensive multidisciplinary evaluation of preop patients and 1st assist responsibilities including endoscopic vein and radial artery harvesting are required.?
- National Recognized Heart Care Center
- Anticoagulation clinic and cardiac catheterization lab
- Over 750 heart surgeries and 300 TAVR's completed annually
- State-of-the-art Cardiac surgery suites and rehab locations
- Join a team of five experienced advanced practice providers that work closely with the team of cardiac surgeons
- Leading compensation, generous paid time off, and CME allowance negotiated
- Must have a MA license and possess board certification
- Candidates with three years of experience are highly desired
This Level 1 Trauma Center has 716 beds and has an academic affiliation with the University of Massachusetts. The area is home to 5 colleges, with communities that offer dining, shopping, and cultural experiences. Only a two-hour drive to Boston. A major airport is 20 minutes away. There is plenty to do with a growing family in this 4-season wonderland of lakes, wooded areas, hiking trails, and scenic parks.?
To schedule a confidential phone screen, please email Robyn Baker at or call directly at .
Job ID#: RB-22