Paint and Screen Print Trainee
1st shift Monday - Friday 7:00am - 3:30pm
HP Manufacturing is looking for a motivated and dependable person who thrives in a fast paced shop environment. Must be an eager learner, hard worker and have the desire and ability to grow with the company.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Learn to prep, sand, tape, etc. parts to be painted in time allocated.
· Learn to prep painting/screening materials.
· Learn to maintain paint/screen print equipment.
· Support painters to ensure efficient operations of the paint/screen print department.
· Develop skills to paint/screen simple parts and grow competence to paint/screen technical components
· Receives direction from the Lead Painter.
· High School diploma or GED.
· Authorized to work in the United States.
· Some industrial paint experience is a plus.
Hourly Salary is based on Experience, Demonstrated skills and abilities.
HP Manufacturing offers benefits after 90 days of employment including: Paid Time Off, Health Care and Dental plans, Company paid Short Term & Long Term Disability, Company paid Life Insurance, and Company Matching 401K.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday